Ataro Food and Spices is a brand of Ataro Global Food Services Company, a Netherlands Food Services Company that packages and distributes custom mixed spices and sauces used in the preparation of various dishes, as well as providing consulting services to food service operators wanting to reach a new audience by introducing West African cuisine to their offerings.
The mission and purpose of Ataro Global Foods is to introduce West African Cuisine to The Netherlands and Europe. Presently this healthy, delicious and flavorful food is little known outside the shores of West Africa. We intend to promote this cuisine and its health benefits to a broader audience.
We are currently seeking a sales supervisor to join our growing team and increase our company’s brand equity in the Europe and African region.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute Ataro’s marketing plans and business strategy.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Create and develop new business opportunities within the Benelux region and the UK.
- Create brand awareness and foster customer loyalty.
- Maintain a healthy business pipeline and manage relationship with customers and prospective clients
- Handle all sales related activities of Ataro Food and Spices both locally and internationally.
- Carry out promotion activities and respond to sales enquiries.
- Recruit and train sales representatives.
- The ideal candidate must be able to travel within Europe to attend trade shows and expand Ataro’s business networks.
- He or she must possess a keen eye to Identify future and current trends that appeal to our consumers.
- In-depth knowledge of the product market and the food industry is required.
- A go-getter mentality to drive profitable sales by meeting or exceeding sales and performance goals is essential.
- 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Fluency in Dutch is a plus.
Ataro is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a unique opportunity to work in a young and vibrant start up and be part of our success story. If this opportunity sounds like something for you, please indicate your interest by emailing your application and a CV to email@example.com.
Please note that this is a part time opportunity.